Chordbot is a music app that lets you create and play
complex chord progressions quickly and easily.
- Experiment with advanced chord progressions without instruments or fingering charts.
- Create customizable backing tracks for your guitar/theremin solos or practice sessions.
- Remix new or existing songs with different instruments and comping patterns.
- Experiment with music theory without having to master an instrument first
- Add some interesting chords.
- Select instruments and styles.
- Hit play. Fiddle around with chords and arrangements in real-time until you find something you like.
- Export as MIDI, refine in DAW, release song, profit (optional).
- Choose between more than 60 chord types. Everything from AugAdd2 to Min7(#11), in all inversions
- Over 70 built-in comping style presets. Simple but usable arrangements that won't get in your way.
- Create your own unique comping styles by combining and mixing over 400 dynamic instrument tracks.
- Automatic (or manual) inversion selector makes chord changes as smooth as possible.
- Export songs as MIDI-files for further refinement in a DAW, or send demos to your bandmates as WAV-files.